Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cranberry Orange Cheesecake with Cardamom



Cranberry Orange Cheesecake with Cardamom
 
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Here's a sneak peek at a photo from my soon to be published cookbook, 52 Weeks of Cheesecake. 
I've been working on the cookbook ever since closing Wisconsin Cheesecakery, and this year one of my goals was to complete the book in time for Christmas.  It's going to be close, I've still got some editing to do and final photos to add, but I think I might be done in time for holiday sales around mid-December.

This is a photo that will be in the cookbook along with the recipe for my Cranberry Orange Cheesecake with Cardamom.  If you'd like to try it, stop in at Delaney's this week or next while we have it available for a limited time. 
Hope your Thanksgiving is safe, relaxing and filling!
Lisa, Tim and the Kitties3

No comments: