Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 Days 'til Christmas

3 Days 'til Christmas and still searching for the right recipe for our Christmas Eve Rabbit. I think I've found it on Foodista.com
Grilled Rabbit With Peanut Chili Sauce on Foodista
Grilled Rabbit with Peanut Chili Sauce
sounds right up our alley....check out the recipe and I'll get back to you on how it turned out.
I know, I know....rabbit??? But Farmer Paul from JenEhr assured me it was pasture raised, organic and delicious. And my research shows it is healthier than many other meats.
Whether I'll actually be able to swallow any is the question...but Tim eats most of the meat anyway!
I also researched how to cut up a rabbit, as I've never done that before.
Here's a couple of links that explain it pretty well.
EHow to Cut Up a Rabbit
The Rabbit Wrangler
Next mission...recipes for rabbit terrine or pate.

No comments: